Ajax Rex2 Detector and Camera Range Repeater - Black (AJA-34718)
Free delivery on orders over £200
- Radio channel range extender
- For indoor use
- Maximum connected devices: Hub2 - up to 99, Hub2 Plus - up to 199
Ajax is smart, reliable, and lightning fast. It reacts to real dangers only, not to false alarms. If an event occurs, Ajax will notify you in a heartbeat.
Ajax has been designed and built from scratch by combining functional design, the latest technology and the best components available. This uncompromising approach made it possible to create a user friendly security system that provides top level reliability and functionality to security professionals.
ReX2 is the Ajax security system radio signal range extender, that expands the boundaries of the protected area. It controls the system devices connected to it enabling the user to place them at a considerable distance from the Hub2/Hub2 Plus - in a multi-storey office, in a detached garage or in a large production plant. ReX doubles the signal range which potentially extends the Ajax radio coverage area up to 35 km².
ReX 2 works with MotionCam and MotionCam Outdoor motion detectors. When triggered, they take a series of shots, helping to evaluate the events at a facility. Visual verification helps to instantly ascertain the situation, saving users from concerns and security companies from unnecessary patrol dispatches.
To ensure reliable communications, we have equipped ReX 2 with four antennas and support of two proprietary radio protocols: Jeweller and Wings. Jeweller is responsible for the transmission of commands, events, and alarms, while Wings provides batch transmission of images. Ajax two-way radio communication uses frames to synchronize device communication sessions, authentication to prevent fraud, and encryption to protect against data theft.
- Classification: Radio channel range extender
- Device type: Wireless
- Installation method: Indoors
- Compatibility: Hub 2 and Hub 2 Plus with OS Malevich version 2.12 and higher
- Alarm signal delivery time: 0.3 seconds
- Maximum connected devices (in a system with one range extender): Hub 2 — up to 99, Hub 2 Plus — up to 199
- Number of range extenders connected to the hub: 5
- Operating system: OS Malevich
- Power supply: 110−240 VAC or 12 V from 12V PSU for Hub 2/Hub 2 Plus/ReX 2
- Built-in backup battery Li-Ion 2 Ah: Up to 38 hours of backup battery life
- Jeweller radio protocol: Communication range with the hub — up to 1,700 m in open space, Communication range with detectors — up to 1,700 m in open space, depending on the detector model
- Two-sided communication between devices
- Operating frequencies — 868.0–868.6 MHz
- Auto-regulated radio signal power: ≤ 25 mW
- Blocking encryption based on the AES algorithm
- Detector ping interval — 12–300 seconds
- Frequency hopping
- Operating temperature range: From −10°C to +40°C
- Operating humidity: Up to 75%
- Anti-sabotage: Fraud protection
- Jamming notification
- Dimensions: 163 × 163 × 36 mm
- Weight: 330 g
*Battery backup: Li-Ion 2 Ah (included)*