Visonic PowerMax MCT-237 Wireless Two Way Keyfob (0-2391-A)
Free delivery on orders over £200
- LCD display with eight intuitive icons
- Six independent functional buttons
- 868mhz frequency
The PowerMax range of wireless security solutions meets widely varied residential and commercial safety and security needs. It is ideal for residential and small commercial properties which require simple and straightforward installation and protection requirements.
Based on Visonic’s PowerCode technology, the PowerMax family includes a variety of wireless control panels and wireless peripherals, including indoor/outdoor motion detectors, safety sensors and a wide range of personal emergency transmitters.
MCT-237 is a 6-button miniature wireless two-way keyfob with an icon-based LCD display designed for arming and disarming PowerMax security systems, the MCT-234 can also activate a panic alarm signal when two buttons are pressed. It provides instant visual and auditory feedback regarding the system status and whether a command has been successfully executed, so that users can always be certain that the system has carried out their command.
When activated, each button initiates a CodeSecure™ transmission of a unique 28-bit ID command, which is selected from over 100 million possible combinations. To prevent "code grabbing" by potential intruders trying to defeat the security system, the next time the button is activated, the transmitter sends out a different CodeSecure ID selected by a proprietary code encryption algorithm and recognized only by the target receiver.
This ergonomically designed keyfob is powered by a standard, easily replaceable 1.5V AAA alkaline battery and features visible and transmitted low battery indications.
- LCD display with eight intuitive language-independent icons shows system status and confirmation of command execution
- Six independent functional buttons for various functions such as arming and disarming the security system, including two programmable buttons.
- Comfortable, attractive, miniature design
- Superior transmission range
- CodeSecure encryption technology prevents unauthorized "code grabbing"
- Visible and transmitted low battery indication
- Powered by easily replaceable standard 1.5V AAA alkaline battery
- Compatible with PowerMax Pro, PowerMax Complete and PowerMax Express control panels
- 868mhz frequency
*Battery: 1.5V AAA (included)*