Knight Grade 3 Surface Magnetic Door Window Contact with Tamper (XEND24V2)
Free delivery on orders over £200
- Grade 3
Knight are the market leading UK manufacturer of wired magnetic contacts. Magnetic Contact Detectors can easily be added to your wired alarm system using as little as 2 core cable. Ideal for protecting doors, windows, cupboards and drawers. These detectors will activate your alarm system immediately once the contact is separated from the magnet, i.e. when a door is opened.
The XEND24V2 is a 6 terminal grade 3 surface contact complete with built in selectable EOL resistors.
The tamper switch on this contact will detect removal of the contact lid, meeting the requirements of Security Grade 2.
- This is compatible with all mainstream UK control panels and includes both EOL and Alarm by-pass resistor options
- Environmental Class 2
- Operation Gap: 5mm approx make, 12mm approx break
- Terminals: 4-Terminal Block
- Tamper: TACT Microswitch
- Includes Resistors compatible with: Honeywell, Ademco, Scantronic, Menvier, Texecom, Pyronix, Castle, HKC, Aritech, DSC, RISCO (Gardtec), Guardall and Inner Range Control Panels
- Alarm Values: no res, 1k, 4k7, 5k6, 6k8, 8k2
- EOL Values: no res, 1kr, 2k2, 4k7, 5k6, 8k2
- Also includes option for traditional 4 wire non-resistored configuration
- Grade 3 contact EN50131-2-6: 2008
- Dimensions: H 67mm x W 14mm x D 17mm
- Pyronix Enforcer LEDRKP‑WHITE‑WE Wireless Arming Keypad (ENF‑LEDRKP‑WHITE‑WE)ENF-LEDRKP-WHITE-WE