GJD D-TECT 2 Quad PIR - White (GJD300W)
The D-TECT 2 is a BS8418 compliant, quad element external PIR, which can be used to control cameras, connect to alarm panels and communicate with GJD’s lighting control systems. The detector’s quad PIR sensing module is equipped with two volt free and two negative switched outputs.
With a programmable beam range of up to 30m, the D-TECT 2 avoids boundary overspill and offers a truly exceptional resistance to false alarms.
When used with the GJD range of security lighting controllers, you can achieve an advanced audible warning as intruders approach your property, it can then automatically switch on security lighting around the perimeter.
- Active infrared sensor system to prevent mask tampering
- Adjustable 180º pan and 30º tilt
- Conduit adaptor available
- Selectable range up to 30m
- Covert sensor module
- Adjustable pulse count 1-3
- Optimum Mounting height 3m
*For use with GJD security lighting controllers and intruder/cctv installations*