GJD Opal RFX Wireless PIR (GJD018)
The Opal RFX is a robust wireless external 35 metre passive InfraRed intruder detector, designed to detect and transmit reliable event based triggers to the weatherproof RFX-3 Receiver. These combined units enable simultaneous or individual control of cameras, DVR’s and virtually all low voltage switching requirements.
On installation the integral, dual axis bracket of the sensor allows 180° of pan and 90° tilt to ensure accurate aiming of the detection beams. The ABS housing has a UV stabilised translucent front cover to provide additional protection to the optics.
All activity signals are directed to their respective volt free outputs and in addition there are a further nine individual monitoring and information outputs.
When used with the GJD RFX-3 receiver and security lighting controllers, you can achieve an advanced audible warning as intruders approach your property, it can then automatically switch on security lighting around the perimeter.
- Range: Adjustable up to 35m
- 150m line of site wireless range
- Coverage: 90º detection angle, 35m x 30m coverage max.
- Adjustment: 180º pan & 90º tilt
- Mounting Height: Variable up to 6m - optimum 3m
- Fresnel Lens: 36 zone, which can be masked with special masking tape (supplied)
- Operating Temp: -20ºC to +55ºC. Conformally coated electronics for increased stability
- Housing: High Impact ABS Housing
- Protection Rating: IP55
*Battery: 2x AAA alkaline batteries (not included)*