Pyronix KX15DT Dual Tech PIR Motion Detector (FPKX15DT3)
Dual Technology Detectors are ideal for more hostile environments such as conservatories or garages. The use of a PIR and Microwave technology in one means that false alarms are reduced and the detector can maintain intruder catch performance even when the environment experiences changes in temperature.
That, coupled with the KX15DT’s Blue Wave Technology (BWT) and digital temperature compensation the detector will adjust its sensitivity, further enhancing the detectors immunity to false alarms and environmental disturbance.
The detectors incorporates selectable alarm resistor values of 6K8, 5K6, 4K7 &1K & tamper values of 5K6, 4K7, 2K2 and 1K catering for most EOL control panels on the market.
- Dual technology detector using PIR and Microwave sensors
- Selectable EOL (End Of Line) resistors
- AND/OR technology
- Patented Independent Floating Thresholds (IFT)
- Blue Wave Technology
- Auto sensitivity feature and digital temperature compensation
- Triple LED indication
- Different frequency options avoiding microwave crosstalk
- Sealed optics
- Tamper proof brackets included
- Complies with EN50131-1