Union DoorSense Acoustic Release Hold Open Unit (UNI-J-8755A-BLACK)
The UNION DoorSense is designed to hold your fire doors open, improving access around your building. If the fire alarm sounds, DoorSense automatically releases to let the door close, when used in conjunction with a standard door closer. Unlike a door wedge, the Union DoorSense releases an open door when the fire alarm sounds, allowing it to be closed.
They are ideal for any large or small applications where fire doors are installed including care homes, schools, public buildings, etc.
They are CE Marked to EN 1155, EMC tested and fire rated for timber doors (FD120) - legally allows fire doors to be held open for easier access.
The Union DoorSense range has been sound tested over 50,000 times - beyond legal standards, so you can depend on it working.
They have been designed to be quick and easy to install with no secondary installation costs, such as electrical wiring, and retro fits existing products.
- Acoustic release door hold open device
- Suitable for use in conjunction with size 3 to size 7 door closers
- Suitable for doors up to 160Kg and 1600mm width
- CE Marked to EN 1155 and EMC tested
- Fire rated for timber (FD120) fire doors
- Powered by 2 x C Cell alkaline batteries which are included
- Low battery indicator
- Timer can be set to automatically release DoorSense
- Release sensitivity can be adjusted to suit your environment
- Automatically releases with sounds greater than 80dB and longer than 15 seconds
- Fail safe mode automatically releases DoorSense
- Curved shape to deflect impacts and help prolong working life