Visonic PG2 PowerMaster KP-241 Wireless Prox Keypad (0-103872)
- PowerG PG2 technology
- Designed for arming, disarming and emergency signaling
- Proximity reader
The PowerMaster is Visonic's new line of wireless intruder alarm systems based on PowerG wireless technology. PowerG PG2 redefines the wireless security market with a combination of reliability, performance and an advanced feature set.
PowerG PG2 combines several field-proven, advanced wireless technologies, like those used in cellular networks and Bluetooth, with the highly reliable AES encryption method. The greatest innovation in PowerG is having these technologies operate on non-rechargeable batteries while still keeping all devices connected and online. Advanced signal jamming prevention with frequency hopping technology, this allows the system to identify interruptions in frequency and automatically adjusts to continue reliable communication.
KP-241 PG2 is a portable, wireless, two-way keypad for PowerMaster alarm systems. It enables easy arming and disarming of the alarm system and initiation of emergency, fire and panic alarms. KP-241 PG2 also controls programmable outputs (PGM) and X-10 devices from anywhere in the home or office. Two-way communication with the control panel provides homeowners with visual indication of successful command execution and system status.
KP-241 PG2 can be installed as a fixed wall mount device or as a portable application. When wall mounted, it provides back tamper protection and supervision alerts.
- Designed for arming, disarming, emergency signaling, home automation and remote control applications
- Typical indoor range: 50-100m
- Indicates entry and exit periods even when not touched by a user
- Backlight illumination
- Visual indications for system status, troubles and memory
- Wall mount bracket
- PowerG, two-way Frequency Hopping Spread Spectrum FHSS-TDMA technology, provides robustness and reliability closer than ever to wired
- Employs the proven AES-128 (128 bit key) advanced encryption algorithm for correct message identification and to protect the alarm system against code grabbing and other attacks
- Continuously measures communication quality and automatically sets transmission power to the minimum required for reliable communication
- Tamper detection
- Longer battery life (up to 5 years with typical use)
- Proximity reader - can be used even with panels that do not have a built in proximity reader
*Battery: CR123A (included)*