Visonic PG2 PowerMaster TMD-560 Wireless Temperature Detector (0-102012)
The PowerMaster is Visonic's new line of wireless intruder alarm systems based on PowerG wireless technology. PowerG PG2 redefines the wireless security market with a combination of reliability, performance and an advanced feature set.
PowerG PG2 combines several field-proven, advanced wireless technologies, like those used in cellular networks and Bluetooth, with the highly reliable AES encryption method. The greatest innovation in PowerG is having these technologies operate on non-rechargeable batteries while still keeping all devices connected and online. Advanced signal jamming prevention with frequency hopping technology, this allows the system to identify interruptions in frequency and automatically adjusts to continue reliable communication.
PowerMaster has placed itself as the market leading range of wireless alarm systems. 2 way communication between devices makes installation simple and increases battery life massively. Along with advanced transmission range, PowerG PG2 devices can reach a range of up to 1.9 kilometers (line of sight).
TMD-560 PG2 temperature detector monitors ambient temperatures in the home and sends alerts to the control panel when extreme hot or cold is detected. Severe heat and cold can be dangerous to people with health problems, particularly the elderly or very young children. Additionally, extreme cold can cause the water in pipes to freeze, resulting in burst pipes and damage to the building or household contents.
- Detects extreme cold, freezer fault and extreme heat
- Fully wireless and supervised detector transmits alarm and functionality alerts to the PowerMaster control panel, which notifies the user and/or the central station
- Provides up to four selectable temperature alert points
- Provides visual notifications when alarm is triggered
- Additional probe allows monitoring of refrigerator, freezer and outdoor temperatures
- PowerG two-way Frequency Hopping Spread Spectrum FHSS-TDMA technology - provides robustness and reliability closer than ever to wired
- Large transmission range enabling repeater-free installations
- Battery life up to 7 years with typical use
- Visible link quality indication shown on the device
- Visible and transmitted low battery indication
- Wall or ceiling mount
- Font and back tamper
- Compatible with PowerMaster systems and PowerG receivers
*Battery: CR123A (included)*