Visonic PG2 PowerMaster Tower Cam Wireless External Camera PIR (0-102758)
- PowerG PG2 technology
- Camera range in parallel to PIR coverage
- Innovative Octa-Quad technology
The PowerMaster is Visonic's new line of wireless intruder alarm systems based on PowerG wireless technology. PowerG PG2 redefines the wireless security market with a combination of reliability, performance and an advanced feature set.
PowerG PG2 combines several field-proven, advanced wireless technologies, like those used in cellular networks and Bluetooth, with the highly reliable AES encryption method. The greatest innovation in PowerG is having these technologies operate on non-rechargeable batteries while still keeping all devices connected and online. Advanced signal jamming prevention with frequency hopping technology, this allows the system to identify interruptions in frequency and automatically adjusts to continue reliable communication.
PowerMaster has placed itself as the market leading range of wireless alarm systems. 2 way communication between devices makes installation simple and increases battery life massively. Along with advanced transmission range, PowerG PG2 devices can reach a range of up to 1.9 kilometers (line of sight).
Tower Cam PG2 is an innovative wireless outdoor PIR mirror detector and integrated camera. It comprehensively addresses property owners’ security needs for accurate intrusion detection with minimum false alarms.
Providing a perfect solution for instant capture, the camera immediately starts recording when an alarm is activated. High camera performance enables configurable contrast and brightness and includes support for day and night conditions, with a 10-meter range in complete darkness.
- Camera range in parallel to PIR coverage. No “lost” areas when the camera takes pictures
- Innovative Octa-Quad technology can distinguish between a moving person, swaying trees and bushes -- Minimizes false alarms while ensuring detection of real threats
- PowerG, two-way, Frequency Hopping Spread Spectrum (FHSS-TDMA) technology provides robustness and reliability closer than ever to wired systems
- Vandal-resistant design enabled by patented V-Slot technology
- Unprecedented, complete anti-masking protection
- Configured from the panel. No hardware switches and no need to re-open the detector once closed
- Link quality displayed on the detection for easy installation
*Battery: 2x CR17450 (included)*